Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas on Thanksgiving











Because the entire Walker family came to Utah for Thanksgiving they decided to celebrate Christmas the same day. Santa Clause came, my dad, and handed out goodies to anyone who dared to sit on his lap. Most of the kids were really excited and only a few were a little scared of Santa. My cousin Jared took a good five minutes to tell Santa everything he wanted and even told in great detail what each thing looked like. I thought it was really cute. After Santa left we opened presents. I got cute little boy shoes from my mom and a hot chocolate set from my grandparents. Oakley was so excited about her baby doll that she was crying and freaking out. Oakley really enjoyed her dad's present, as you can see! When I got home I took a picture of Scott opening his present. He looks like he is going to pass out. I felt bad, and tried to feed him leftover ham but it only made him even sicker.

No comments: