Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight




My best friends and I all went to see the movie Twilight. Amanda and me were freakin' out because we absolutely loved the books. Haley didn't want to go and refused to wait outside in the freezing cold for a movie she didn't want to see. Of course we didn't care what she had to say and forced her to go anyways. When we got there we drank hot chocolate and bundled up for a good 2 1/2 hours. Finally, we got to sit inside the warm theatre only to find that we had to wait even longer because the movie was having difficulties. At last the movie started and pretty much was the biggest disappointment of my life. Amanda and me tried not to laugh at the terrible filming and horrible acting. Jasper looked constipated and Bella and Edward seemed to hate eachother. There was no romance. Ali, who hasn't read the books, was confused and bored. In the end we all left the movie a little angry, but it was way fun just hanging out anyways!

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

haha! thats funny...i really liked the movie, but I had really low expectations because I saw it a week later and everyone had told me it wasn't as good as it should have been...but i liked it! i thought they did a good job! jasper did look constipated though...and not sexy-vampire at all. fun though, im glad you got to have a fun night out with the girls!

The Hargrave Clan said...

WHAT??? You didn't like that movie?? Haha! Thank you for making me go...I will never forget throwing up into the wind and feeling like homeless people on the side of Edward's Theater. :)