Friday, September 23, 2011

Chalk

Writing with chalk on sidewalks is somewhat AMAZING! I don’t know why, but scribbling all over the ground gives me this sense of complete bliss.

Lincoln should love it as much as me, seeing as he likes to write on my walls, but he doesn’t. chalk 5

While I was busy working on a masterpiece,chalk 2

Lincoln spent his time throwing every piece of chalk in the grass. Every piece! He even took the one I was using!chalk 1

The next day I made liquid paint chalk instead! Brilliant idea!

chalk 5

chalk 6

chalk 7

It was a huge hit! We spent an hour painting the sidewalks and I don’t believe I will ever go back to dry chalk again.

Recipe:

2tbsp cornstarch, 2tbsp water, 3 drops of color.

Easy, affordable and messy fun! Try it, but you will be completely addicted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was some wicked shit that went around Vietnam.
Did we develop any hard drug addictions? He's game.
"We don't want to talk about his Vietnam (experiences)." Did we kill babies?
If so you need to share with that woman's clients.