Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This Time I Proposed to Him!



Last Friday, on September 9th, I proposed to Scott. It was exactly 5 years since the day he proposed to me. Awwwwwwwe! I bought the ring just a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to surprise him! We both have been ringless for awhile.

He was definitely shocked! I pulled out the box and asked if I could ask him a question.

"Will you marry me.....again?" I asked.

"I don't know, but that is a really cool ring" he said.

Not the reaction I was looking for, but I will take it! Now all I need is a ring on my finger: hint, hint.

Time for some real mushy stuff. You can all zone out now because I am about to express my overwhelming love for my Scott.

Dear Scott,
Now that you actually read my blog, I wanted to write my feelings for you. I want nothing more in life than to drive shopping carts around Wal-Mart together when we're old and bark at random people. That and maybe to die in our sleep together like in the "Notebook".
love,
Heather Drew

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awww. That is sweet. Happy 5 years of engaged bliss.

Nancy said...

That's so sweet!

walkerbunch said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You left out the part where he really wanted dirt biking boots.