Monday, September 5, 2011

Jones Random Reunion

We planned a quick camping trip with those of us who live in Idaho. Sorry Randy, Denell and McKay, ya’ll were missed!

I love camping, but usually we go up to our ranch and stay in the house there. This time we had to sleep in a tent. Which was wonderful, but I was a little jealous of my brother.

His tentcamping 1 My tentIMG_5975

What is cuter than one lil boy?

IMG_5984

Two little boys…..And what is cuter than 2 little boys?

IMG_6012 Three little boys of course!IMG_6008

Papa took them on a night ride.IMG_6053

Kolby saw a bug on the log and was freaking out! Hahahaha, priceless. Still laughing.IMG_6018

We spent the night, ate tinfoil dinners, cooked some s’mores  and spent the next day dirt biking and four wheeling down to Webster’s Dam. It was an awesome trip, but my favorite part was coming home and taking a hot shower. I really do appreciate technology, my microwave and shampoo.

No comments: