Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter!

Easter morning started like any typical Easter morning

……………….. oh wait……….

                                the Easter bunny forgot to come!

Thankfully, Lincoln still got a basket full of goodies a little later than planned. He also got a red wagon, but that lazy Easter bunny left it in the box and I had to set it up later :(

IMG_3941

IMG_3944

“Stupid Easter bunny!”

IMG_3946

The real fun started at Grandma and Papa’s house. Lincoln didn’t understand the whole “Easter Basket” thing and ended up putting it on his head and Cohen’s head.

IMG_3953

IMG_3956

IMG_3960

When we released the kids to go find eggs, Lincoln put his basket on his head and started running around like a chicken with its head chopped off.

I was a little disappointed because this is not an ordinary egg hunt.

This is basically the most serious egg hunt ever!

Soon the adults began running for the eggs! I definitely did NOT take pictures because time can not be wasted for petty things like memories.

         There are prizes involved

                   and MONEY!

We definitely brought in the good prizes, but my sister won over a hundred dollars. I chucked my candy at her I was so mad!  Alright, I wasn’t mad, but I always find the MOST eggs and never win the money (insert pouty face)

IMG_3971

Grandpa calls out the winning numbers, “Oh that danged Denell won some more money……”

IMG_3967By the end of it we were all exhausted but still it was  basically

                     THE BEST DAY EVER!

and I am very excited about next year’s egg hunt because I am going to win me some money! Even if I have to take down some children to get the eggs first. Rules DO NOT apply in a Jones Easter Egg Hunt.

No comments: