Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Facebook Drama?

Scott was on facebook the other night while I was cleaning Lincoln.

Scott: Wow this girl is a brat. She flat out wrote that she hates a girl on facebook.

Me, wanting to hear facebook drama: Really? Who? What did she write?

Scott: "I hate Casey Anthony, she disgusts me, I cant even look at her." Pretty psycho huh?

Me: Are you joking scott?

Scott: No! She really wrote that!

Me: Where have you been for the last three years? I don't like her either!

Scott: Really? Do we know her?

Me: Do we know her? Ugh! Just google it.

........10 Minutes Later.................

Scott: Did you know Casey Anthony got away with murder?

Me: No Scott, I had no idea (insert sarcasm).

Scott: She did. Crazy huh?

Me: (insert blank stare)

1 comment:

The Hargrave Clan said...

I had no idea who that was either. Maybe Scott and I are on the same page.