Sunday, May 15, 2011

Peanut Butter

I was grabbing my stuff to leave for work, Lincoln was running around like a crazy monkey and Scott was being grumpy because he had to babysit on his day off.

Right before I left, Scott walked down the hall and his foot slid awkwardly beneath him. He lifted his foot and smeared across the wood floors was a light brown sticky mess.

“Why is there peanut butter on the floor?” he said looking confused.

“That’s not peanut butter, that is poop.” I said laughing.

“No it’s not. Poop doesn’t randomly land on the floor.”

“And a peanut butter jar opens itself and randomly spreads itself in the middle of the floor?” I asked.

“It’s peanut butter” Scott said defiantly.

“Alright, if you are SO sure that it is peanut butter, then smell it” I said smiling.

and to my complete amazement Scott removed his sock and held his sock up to his nose.

“WHY IS THERE CRAP ON THE GROUND?!?” he yelled.

I was too busy laughing on the ground to answer.