Friday, May 13, 2011

Rotten

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

I use to drink skim milk everyday, then one day my milk got placed behind Lincoln’s 2% Milk and I was STARVING and didn’t have time to move his to get to mine. Alright, alright, I was too lazy.

The point is….

I drank that 2%  milk the entire day and the next day I went to try my skim milk and it tasted like CRAP! No joke, I had to throw away my Lucky Charms (very disappointing).

I couldn’t drink it anymore! So, I kept drinking that delicious 2% milk and I watched my skim milk begin to rot

        and rot

             and rot some more

and I kept thinking about dumping it out but even the thought made me gag.

Instead I stashed it in the back of the refrigerator where it turned into something that is indescribable.

So I will show you a picture instead: (the white specks are mold)

IMG_3984

When it started bulging and looking like it might burst, I did what needed to be done, I unscrewed the lid and let the air out and stashed it back in the fridge.

But it was this constant rotting mess ALWAYS reminding me!

Well today my mom and I discussed the problem:

“Just dump it down the sink” she said.

“Really mom!? You know I can’t rinse milk chunks down the drain. I’ll throw up!” I exclaimed.

“Throw it in my garbage can” she offered.

“It will explode!” I whined.

“Freeze it”.

    Now that sounded like a good idea.

So I shoved it in the freezer.

Two hours later I went to get me some ice-cream and the milk was dripping on it!

“Oh my gosh!” I screamed “This milk is RUINING my life!” and I grabbed it and announced to anyone that was listening, “I am dumping it outside!”

This is how it went:

In the beginning, I was more than excited to get rid of it.IMG_3982 IMG_3984

Lincoln was very supportive the entire time. When we got back inside he was walking around pretending to dry heave and spitting on the ground.IMG_3986

IMG_3985

                    At the end I just felt sick

IMG_3989 Tonight I’m prepared to have milkmares (aka milk nightmares)

2 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

A lot of your life seems to revolve around liquids lately...

Nancy said...

haha! That's hilarious! It reminds me of the time we lost one of Charlie's sippy cups full of milk. He found it maybe a week later and brought it to me saying "yucky milk", I think he tried to drink it, poor kid. I gagged when I emptied it.