Friday, May 20, 2011

I am the BIGGEST clutz!

It is true. If there is a way for me to get hurt, I find it.

Like today:

I decided to jump off the deck to the trampoline! It was a good idea at the time.

Except I have no coordination.

I was holding onto the tree, while standing on the deck and tried stepping to the tramp. I was even being careful. Well I lost my footing and my face slid down the tree before smacking into the rocks. I just laid there in shock, and then I felt the blood pouring down my forehead. I didn't know what to do. It knocked the wind out of me and I hit my stomach and ribs really hard on the rocks. After I could catch my breath, I ran to the house to see the damage done. The cut was really deep and the blood was out of control. Head wounds always bleed so much. I super glued my forehead shut and cleaned my cheek. I handled it all really well, but I get hurt so much it kind of is like a routine, haha.

Anyways, my cheek looks bad but the cut on my forehead hurts WAY worse.

ouch 1_edited-1

 IMG_4290

I think the most depressing part is that I thought I looked all cute today, and now my face is all messed up and ugly. Go figure. I already have a few scars on face from other accidents I had over the past couple of years. This one will probably scar too.

Isn’t my outfit adorable though? Gotta love shopping!

ouch 3 I was really nervous about the baby. I love this little gummy bear already! I can't imagine what it would do to me if I lost it for being an idiot falling off decks. I talked to my brother and he assured me that there is enough padding around the little guy that he should be fine.

Oh, and if you’re wondering, Scott doesn’t beat me :) He is too sweet for that!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! OUCH! I'm a such a klutz too. I hope it heals quickly for you and yes that is a super cute outfit!

walkerbunch said...

Ouch! You be careful Heather. -By the way, you look amazing. If I even think about getting pregnant I gain 10 pounds.

Ashley Aikele said...

Love your outfit(especially the earrings)! You look so cute, bruise and all. Congrats on baby #2!

Chantell Hammond said...

Um, can I have that outfit when you are sick of it? Seriously, I LOVE it! Where did you get the goods?