Friday, May 13, 2011

I was thirsty

Today I was insanely thirsty! I mean I literally felt like I was going to die of thirst! I drove to Wal-Mart and started grabbing EVERY drink off the shelf I wanted.

I ended up grabbing a fish too. With my cart full of liquids it just felt like he belonged in there too.

When we got home I decided to throw a “Drink Party”. Lincoln and I were the only guests, but it was a blast!

IMG_3991

IMG_3992

This is our new fish. I named him Kato.IMG_3993

IMG_3995

                     Cheers!

edit 1 edit 2 edit 3 edit 6edit 5

edit 8  edit 7

                              BEST FRIENDSIMG_4101

IMG_4109 Lincoln was so excited about the party! He wouldn’t leave my side and would say, “cheers!” and we would click our glasses together, haha!

2 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

Oh cute! You are such a fun mom! :)

Nancy said...

Haha! You're awesome! It looks like you had a blast! Those pictures made me thirsty.