Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What is Going on in Heather’s Life?

Well not a whole lot, but here is a complete update on life!

Work:

I love my job! I spend a lot of hours daydreaming about my next wedding ring, haha. It has been really hard having to leave Lincoln. Every time I drop him off he breaks down in tears. It’s heart wrenching, but on the positive side:

It has made me a better mom! The moments we have together are spent having fun.

Park Time!

We go to the park everyday before I work. Something about carrying a wagon around makes me feel like a homeless person, it’s an incredible feeling.

edit 8

edit 7

Clean Time!

Lincoln is an incredible helper around the house and the car.

edit 2

edit 1

Bath Time!

While Lincoln takes a bath, I usually do my hair and makeup. Today he stood up and began whining, “All done momma, all done!”

I turned to look at him and he was holding his poop! It was gross. When I cleaned out the tub, Lincoln was dry-heaving. He has such a sensitive stomach like me, haha!

edit 9

Toy Time!

Today we went to Wal-Mart and I let Lincoln choose a toy and a treat. He was so excited when we got home!

edit 1

edit 2

edit 3 

edit 4

Other things:

Besides work and being a mom, I have been reading lots, going to movies, writing and taking photos like crazy.

All the things I LOVE and also all VERY therapeutic for me.Edit 1

2 comments:

walkerbunch said...

Time well spent. -You're a good Mom!

The Hargrave Clan said...

You live a good life